Watch Bruce on the History Channel's Swamp People!
For interviews, appearances or business opportunities, please contact:
Lorraine M. Schilling
P.O. Box 1945
Ponchatoula, La 70454
Answers to questions like:
- When will Bruce be in my city, I would love to meet him?
- I'm going to be in Hammond soon - can I meet up with Bruce somewhere?
- Are all of the hunters on the show friends in real life and do you support each other in your hunting efforts?
- Can you give some family history , like how many generations have lived there in Louisiana, and is everyone still living in the area?
- Is it illegal to hunt gators at night?
- Do you plan on rebuilding the camp? Or have you already?
- Whats the size & weight of the biggest gator you've caught?
- Have you ever been bitten by a gator?
- Have you ever been spooked by anything while hunting gators?
- Will the grandchildren be following in paw paw's footsteps one day? And would Kris ever consider gator hunting? Or does he...
- When you're not hunting gators what else you do?
- Are you friends with people on other reality shows? Such as Shelby Stanga"Ax Men"?
- Have you ever gone hand fishing for flatheads?
- Do you lease the area that you hunt the gators in?
- Do you sell gator teeth?
- How did you get started hunting alligators? Is there any chance of the Swamp People doing a show with the Duck Dynasty cast and Shelby Stanga from Ax Men. That would be EPIC!!!
- How did you meet Ron?
- Does you family own a alligator farm just wondering i thought i saw one of your kin on python hunters?
- Bruce who do you think will win the bet Troy or the texans?
- How does your wife feel about you hunting gators? does she ever go with you?
- What type of boat do you use? That's alot of weight between Tyler, Ron, You and 10-20 gators.
- I live in Ohio and ate gator yesterday but had a hard time finding a Recipe on how to cook gator . Maybe you can post your favorite ways on how to cook gator, Recipes and what you like to eat along with the gator:)
- What do you do if you tag out for the season and find an extra gator on a line when you are pulling them down? Are you then allowed to legally cut them loose?
- A few seasons ago you used to hunt your own. I see many others struggling to make a shot when someone else is wrangling the gator...how did you do it on your own and still manage to tag out?